Monday, 17 November 2008

Random Beastie Maker

As you may know, I put together a little script for my random generator program that can create unique critters for roleplaying games. I posted one of those up in the blog entry here "Random Monster Generation and the Feathered Monrer" and since then I had a couple of requests to make it available for anyone to use... so here it is people, I hope you have some fun making truly unique and bizarre monsters :-)


Random Beastie Maker

PS if any of these monsters should make it into any type of published product, please give me a credit!

1 comment:

thanuir said...

Thanks.

At least for, me it would enhance readability is body was described before the heads, but maybe that is just me.

The creatures would make excellent chaos spawns or monsters; they tend to be just a bit on the strange side.